Instagram ♥

Friday, May 17, 2013

Forever 20! :DDDD

Partayyyy time babehsssss! :DDDD

LOL. Okay this post is dated back to 4th of April 2013. =.=''' Like a month plus ago already. T________T I'm sorry I'm a super duper failed blogger.

AND I JUST REALISED I DIDN'T UPDATE MY BLOG FOR 2 WEEKS! O.O!!!!!!! *shocked with myself

But then...... *finding excuses* I have piano exam, concerts and performances going on non-stop until now. And still a lot more coming!!! So I seriously don't have much time updating my blog/facebook. 

Anyway, I've been updating my instagram real frequently lately. LOL. Coz I don't have time to update my blog/facebook so I decided to kill my guilt by updating more on instagram! :) So for those who haven't follow me yet, do follow me at @xixikhor! :)

Updates about my piano exam. LOL. After I 临时抱佛脚 for the whole week before my exam, I managed to memorize the whole thing down, but still... I forgot a bit during the exam and have to start from the middle again. T_____T SOB. Anyway I got like 84.5 for that, so considered so-so la.. I expected lower mark than that coz I stopped in the middle. Haih. Prepare last minute is like that one. If prepare earlier can definitely get higher mark. T________T Promise myself next time must prepare earlier!!! 


And I found out I like to crap a lot before blogging about the real deal. Hahaha. Now back to the party topic! :)

It was Xing Xing's 20th birthday on 4th of April! :) And she threw a super awesome party at a small cosy pub! :) Let the pictures tell the story! :)






The beautiful birthday girl. :) Star of the night!









The girls!












Oliver the photographer of the night! :) Thank you for bringing the awesome camera muahahahahhaa! :)
He very patiently attend to all the ladies' need of taking pictures and... more picturessss. Hahahahaha! Have to give him credits for that. :)

Btw OOTN:

Black sequined ZARA dress (borrowed from Ellen) coz that time no money to shop for new clothes wth. Hahahaha.
Forever 21 Necklace (borrowed from birthday girl)LOLLLLL OMG I also feel so ridiculous everything I wore that night was borrowed from other ppl except for the socks and shoes

Hahahahhahaa!!! Anyway look nice can dy laaaaa! XD











Xing Xing got to play all her favourite music that day! :) She reserved the whole pub for us! :) It was amazing!!! And we danced to the Armenian songs hahahaha! So much fun! :D And her Armenian friends are all like pleasantly surprised to hear their country's songs! :))))))












TADAAAAAAAA the birthday cake!!! So super pretty!!!!!
Looks kinda like the cookies with sweet pink icing on top don't you think? :DDDDDD












Concentrating on lighting the candles!












Happy birthday Super Star!!!! :))))))))) Shine like a diamond, like a diamond in the sky!









Oops! Who did that?! LOLLLLLL! 












Then it was time for some party games! :))))
We played the mummy game! :) 
The rule is you have to wrap a person with toilet paper so they gonna look like a mummy and which group make the nicest mummy which group wins. Hahahaha!
We had 2 groups. One starring Telmuun and another one starring Gevorg! :)



So here we go....


















It was really crazy, we wasted a lot of toilet paper and the 2 mummies performed a dance afterwards hahahahaa! So crazy! I got the video but....... lazy to upload. T_________T 

Anyway both mummies are the winners! :)












Some pictures with the friends! :))))
With Christina the sweetie!








The girls! :))))) Dunno why our faces look so oily =.='''










My baby Yiguo was there too! :)) Love her much!










My darling roomie Tuya, Uliji and Ming Zhuang! :) 












Tang Yun from our conservatory. Her violin is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. 
One of the best students in our conservatory. *claps
Love her music interpretation!










The guys and baby girl Ming Zhuang!











End this post with a picture of me and darlingggggg Xing Xinggggg!!!!
You're one of the most beautiful girl I've ever met, inside or outside. :)
You're always outspoken, bright, talented and smart. Shining like a star! :))) Your name totally matches your personality. :))))) And I'm always touched by how much you love your family and friends. :))))

I'm so so soooo happy to be your friend and I loveeeee you so muchhhhhh! :)))))


Cheers to more years to come for our friendship. :)
Mwahhhhhh. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment