Instagram ♥

Monday, November 26, 2012

Single's Day: 11/11/2012

Here's my full record of how I celebrate Single's Day 11/11/2012 with Rena.

Actually I didn't really care about celebrating it at first, because the only significant thing for me on that day is the huge ONLINE SALE in Taobao. Everything was 50% off so I was crazily browsing through tons of online shops, shopping for clothes and stuff. 
And I did bought quite a lot of them. LOL.

Rena called me the day before to hang out with her and celebrate the day by watching Peking Opera, and I was actually mildly interested. Haha.
MILDLY interested because my impression on Peking Opera is downright BORING. LOL.
Anyway, I decided to give it a try because it's not fair to judge something before experiencing it. Besides, I love spending time with Rena! :)





I was actually keen enough to pin up my hair that day.
Friends noticed and complimented that I looked nice that way. Only then I realised how lazy I had been. I don't care to braid my hair or do anything to it. Every morning I just blow it dry, comb it straight and go to school. LOL.

Maybe I should spend some time to style my hair now that it's getting longer? :)











OOTD:

Klein Plus's furry winter coat
C&A brown irregular cardigan
Stripey top (gift from Yiguo)
H&M jeans
C&A fluffy winter boots













Reached the Peking Opera theatre around 7pm! The programme that day was pretty interesting! Some are stories that I had read before when I was young so I couldn't wait to see how the story play out in the opera!











Some blurry but nice pictures with Rena! :)












Snapshot of the opera! Really action-packed.LOL. 
The costumes and make-up are incredible. 

I was actually astounded when the show started.
There were screen showing the words they were reciting, so I could understand easily what they were doing. 

To be frank, I was trying my best not to doze off in some scenes because they dragged each syllable for so long, one sentence that contained 4 simple words actually can drag on for 2 to 3 minutes geez. T____T










After the opera, it was already 10pm plus. Rena proposed to go to Brown Sugar because there was some kinda event that day: Meachie (the singer performing on Ellen's birthday) would be performing and there would be free flow of champagne. Plus Rena told me that 2 girls from our school that she got to know the day before would join us too.

Anyway it turned out to be pretty disastrous. :S
We met up with Rena's 2 new friends in LUNA pub and we went to Brown Sugar together.
One of her friends came with her boyfriend, and she wasn't very happy with the Brown Sugar because there was no seat. In the end, she left with her boyfriend saying she would come back soon, and she suggested us to change to another clubbing place called Rex Baby or something. She said there would be seats there.

So Rena, the other girl and I stayed at Brown Sugar and watched Meachie's performance. All was well until 2 guys came near us. We were dancing to the songs and suddenly they asked us to join them at their tables, promising drinks and seats. The girl immediately told us, "Well, I'm going to join them." And she left with one of the guys.

Another guy was obviously trying to get Rena and I to their table too. He stayed and talked to Rena (because I was ignoring him all the time). Rena told me that he asked us to join their table now that our friend was there too blablabla. I was already getting annoyed but I politely told him, "Sorry, we prefer to dance here, so we don't want to go, thank you."

AND I DUNNO WHETHER HE'S BRAINLESS OR WHAT. He stayed there, smiling at me and said, "It's okay, I'll dance here too!"

I ignored him and continued talking to Rena, dancing and watching the performance. He stayed close behind us all the time. And then the performance stopped for a 20-minutes break, he came up on us again.

"Hey pretties, come on, let's join us at the table! We can get you some drinks! Besides, your friend is with us too, you see?" he pointed towards the direction of his table. The girl was sitting there, drinking something.

So I just declined and Rena helped me to talk some sense into him too. When they were talking, I turned over to another direction and danced a lil bit to the music, when this uncle came towards me, opening his arms as if wanting to embrace me, saying,"Hello girl, let's dance with me!"

I was so pissed off with all these I practically yelled at him,"我不要我不要!!!" He ran off looking scared LOL. And then I was in such a foul mood I told Rena that I would not go to the club later, I wanted to go back.

So yeah, poor Rena because I'm a total spoilsport. LOL. Guess I will never get used to this clubbing/pub life where the weird guys are looking for some kinda targets. I just want some peace listening to music and dancing with my girl friends!





We got out from Brown Sugar afterwards and stopped by Starbucks to get some drinks and muffins to bite.

These are Rena's friends! *I forgot their names T_T Sorry girls.* I felt much better afterwards chatting with them in Starbucks rather that staying in Brown Sugar.












Rena and I! :)





Well, despite those annoying stuff, it was still pretty much a great day! I've finally watch LIVE Peking Opera and spent quality time with my friend! :)

Till then, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment