Instagram ♥

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days! :D

I didn't have such a good laugh for a long time!!!!!!

When Sera and Wanie asked me to go watch movies together, I hesitated at the choice of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, because I was thinking: What's so nice about some childish movie of some kid having his summer holidays?

Anyway, they decided to try it out, so I simply followed.
We watched 2 movies in the same day, Step Up Revolution and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days.

Step Up Revolution was awesome, the dancing scenes are crazy and I can promise you super hot guys and babes inside. The story line is very common though, nothing special, what makes the movie super cool is the dance scenes. Check it out! :D

The movie review that I'm going to write now is about the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, because it was so hilarious and totally out of my expectation!!!

You see, I find Ice Age 4 pretty boring because it's too goody goody and you can already guess what happen next and what the ending will be, typical Disney stuff. I've outgrown it a long time so I kinda dozed off in the cinema.

I thought Diary of a Wimpy Kid would be the same boring type too!
OH I'M SO SO WRONG.
It's the craziest, most hilarious movie I've seen this year! I kept slapping the chair in front of me, and banging my head on my seat because I couldn't stop laughing! I laughed until tears came out LOL LOL LOL!!!!
Wanie and I are the 2 persons who laughed like CRAZILY LOUD in the cinema, so Sera kept nudging us to stop, but WE CAN'T! Hahahaa!!
Poor Sera just rolled up in her seat, giggling in silence and at the same time trying to act like she didn't know us. :D :D :D




I'm going to introduce you the casts!
Starting with the cute and kinda nerdy family of the Wimpy Kid!


The dad, starring Steve Zahn as Frank Heffley.

He's a very boring dad who didn't like to spend much time with his kids because he sucks at outdoor sports just like his son. And they don't have much things to talk about except for their same dislike towards a comic in the newspaper. XD










The mom, starring Rachael Harris as Susan Heffley.

She's a very loving mom, and she's really funny in a nerdy kinda way.
A usual goody goody mommy who wants the best for her kids. She organised "Reading Is Fun" campaign for Greg and his friends and pretty much bored them to death with all those classics like Little Women, Pride and Prejudice etc. LOL.










The elder brother, staring Devon Bostick as Rodrick Heffley!

I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM!!!
HE IS THE CUTEST THE CUTEST THE CUTEST EVERRRRR.

*controlling myself*

Okay, you guys gonna know why I love him so much, I'll come to that later.
Rodrick is a very self-indulged guy who has a huge crush on Holly's sister, Heather Hills.
He is a drummer in a rock band named Loded Diper.










The leading role of the movie, the Wimpy Kid, starring Zachary Gordon as Greg Heffley!

He is exactly like his father, no good at outdoor stuff and loves playing video games at all time.
He has a huge crush on Holly Hills, a real cutie in the school, and will do everything just to spend more time with her. Haha!








The youngest in the family, Manny, starring Connor and Owen Fielding. (Just realised they are twins playing the same role OMG.)

Haha Manny is a very disgusting brother (but you can't blame him because he's just a toddler!) who pees in the swimming pool and does lotsa gross things all the little kids do. LOL.












For the guys, you should really watch this movie because.......

THERE IS THIS REALLY BEAUTIFUL GIRL INSIDE. :D

She's Holly Hills, starring Peyton List!

She's only 14 this year! And she acts as the gorgeous girl whom the Wimpy Kid has a huge crush on.
I really like her because she has a really nice personality and at the same time being such an eye candy!


Some pictures for you guys to drool over. :D














NOW I'M GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT MY LOVELY RODRICK HEFFLEY.

Omg I'm so in love with him! HAHAHAHA!
He's not like super good looking, but he's so crazy, and such a bully, and so funny, and and and.. okay I've gone speechless!!! There's no way to express how I feel when I watch him. LOL.

You just need to go watch the movie you'll love him like I do! 


Some pictures of him that I found!







He always got this evil smirk when got some mischievous plan working out in his head. :P









I haven't watch the previous 2 movies, but I'm going to watch soon, for the sake of Rodrick. Hahaha!







He's this crazy drummer from the rock band named Loded Diper. Weird name, I know. LOL.








And I found him exceptionally cute with eye liners!!! :D










Alright, this scene is the funniest part in the movie.
So I'm telling you guys, DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH IT IN THE CINEMA OR ONLINE SOON.
I don't want to be the spoiler.

As for those who've already watched, it'll be really nice for you guys to revive this epic moment too! HAHAHAHA!



The moment when Rodrick decided to sing out his undying love for Heather on her sweet 16th birthday. What a disaster. LOL.





It's a movie that I really recommend and trust me, GO WATCH ASAP!!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment