Instagram ♥

Saturday, August 11, 2012

At the Blue Blue Sea. :)

Finally some updates! Haha! :D

Went to the beach today with my mom!
Her tuitions were cancelled so she was free to spend time with me.
She knows I love taking pictures so she volunteered to take some pics for me! 
I'm interested to join a photoshoot task organised by Ulicam,the title is BLUE.
Since my hometown is full of blue blue sea, so I instantly thought of doing the shoot at the sea! :D :D :D

I wore the blue tube dress to match the title better, and off we went to Impiana! :)
I had real fun playing with the waves!




All candid shots because I asked my mom to keep on snapping!
I prefer candid shots because they're much more natural! :)

Here goes picturessss!











So fun!










I submitted this shot because I looked so happy! Hahaha! 
I was almost knocked down by the surge of waves and at the same time I was trying to splash up water with my hands. LOL.









End this post with a funny pic of me pulling up my tube dress, coz the waves kept pulling it down! :-p






Have to wait until 1st of September and see if Uli picks my pic! Hopefully she will! Hahaha!

Till then, XOXO! :)

2 comments:

  1. You looked so happy here :)))
    I love these pics!
    They make me smile :D

    Have a nice day!
    Fighting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you San! I have a great time playing at the beach! :) Hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete