Instagram ♥

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Feel Blue!

Who says blue has to be a sad colour? People are always saying "I'm feeling so blue today." when they get into the emo mode. :( I think I would probably be the first person who mean I'm HAPPY when I say I feel blue! :D 

Blue is my favourite colour now, and my favourite shade of blue will be the soft sky blue because it really lift up my spirit every time I set my eyes on it. :) That's probably why people always say, look up at the sky when you feel unhappy. The floating clouds and the blue blue sky just take all the problems away!

This post will be all about blue! :) You can find shades of blue in all the pictures and let's see if it can make you happy too! :D





I'm wearing this polka-dot cropped top (Yes, cropped top again!) with this nicest denim skater skirt ever! :) The shade of this skirt is so soft pastel I just fell in love with it at first sight! :)

The bright blue swimming pool! Such pop colour!









Nowadays I like to put my pictures through the vintage-feel edit because I think it gives the pictures more life and meaning. I don't really know how the logic works, but whenever I see some vintage-edited pictures my  heart just skipped a beat because it triggers some feelings out of me. There's something about the faded tone that gives the picture a nostalgic feeling? 









I love these plants that crawled abundantly nearby the beach. They probably are the type of plants that can adapt to sea water?










The sky that day was so breath-takingly beautiful I just........ gone speechless. 
Well just look at the pictures. :)








A sea-related quote:

Entire water of the sea can't sink a ship unless it gets into the ship. Similarly, negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.









A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not why ships are built.









Isn't the sky beautiful? Look up. Stop texting! 
LOL! I love this quote!









Live your life. Take chances. Be crazy. Don't wait. Because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be ever again.










A facebook friend of mine, Stephanie, suggested me to put these 4 pictures into a collage. :) And I like the result! :DDDD So much BLUE! :D 










The head-off obligatory OOTD snapshot. Hahaha!

Polka-dot cropped top, high-waisted denim skater skirt and studded belt (All from Bugis Street, Sg)
Black sling bag from H&M








Since I have quite a lot of high-waisted bottom items with me, I decided to try pairing a high-waisted skinny jeans with the top! :)

The flip-flop is pretty much worn out already. What do you expect from a roadside RM 7 flip-flop? LOL.








Dreamy state.








Last picture of the outfit! Lemme know which look you prefer! :)








Oh and the elk ring I got from Singapore too. :) 





Hope I manage to make you guys feel BLUE today! I mean that in a good way! Hahahaha! Till then, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment