Instagram ♥

Monday, August 19, 2013

TAGGED!

I was tagged by Ben Dan about a week ago and I want to extend a huge thanks to the darling girl because I love being tagged! :D It's the questions that make me get to know myself better. There're so many things that I didn't notice until I come to think of it! :)

The questions are pretty fun, so let's read on!


*attached an irrelevant picture because I don't like a post without pictures hahahaha!*





1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?


- Phew, glad that this tagged post starts with a simple question. :) It varies. My dad calls me Mei Mei (妹妹:In his case it should means Little Girl.), I think he got used to calling me that since I was a baby! My mom calls me Ah Xi, and depends on her mood swing, sometimes she just call me Zhu Por (猪婆 : Pig Girl) because I'm fat. Hahahahahaa! My eldest brother calls me Ah Xi as well but my second brother likes to call my FULL NAME. All the time he is like, "KHOR WEN XI!" And I said, "Don't you know calling ppl's full name is rude?!?!?!" Now I got used to it. XD




2. What’s a weird habit of yours?


- I don't like to sit and read books. I like to flop myself on the bed with the belly facing side down and 2 legs swinging up. That's the life man. :D I can read for hours like that. I always feel sore when I sit and read. :(


3. Do you have any weird phobias?


-Here are some of the phobias I have. 
 i) Acrophobia: Fear of heights (I have wobbly legs when I'm at high places, and I always get dreams in which I fall from a high building and I just keep falling... falling.. :'( )
 ii) Dishabiliophobia: Fear of undressing in front of someone (but seriously who wouldn't???)
 iii) Hemophobia: Fear for blood. 
 iv) Ichthyophobia: Fear for fish (In my case it'll be alive fishes. I find them scary!!! Especially when you touch them they're so cold and slimy!!! *goosebumps coming everytime I think about it* I prefer furry animals. =.=)


Curious T-rex strikes again. :D






4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?

-There's no ONE song, I have a lot of songs in my playlist, so I just play them. All different genre, but I like those upbeat carefree type that I can dance to and that can lift my spirits up. :)





5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?


-I guess it annoys me most when people take my things without asking me. Even if you're my friends, I'd appreciate you asking me FIRST before taking my things. Coz I've encounter a few cases where people take my things away without informing me and I spent a long time searching for it. And my snacks or food gone missing. (That pissed me off the most!!!!) I'll probably give you anyway if you ask, I just want to know where my things are going AND I like my privacy respected.








6. What’s one of your nervous habits?

I love picking my nails, since primary school up until secondary school. So my nails have been really ugly and chipped all the time. It feels really good, very calming and soothing. You can try too! LOL, but it's not that nice when you accidentally over-picked and blood came out. Shit, that's the worst part. X____X Hahaha. Now I use nail-clipper already because I got self-conscious with my ugly nails LOL. Though I still do that sometimes, especially when I'm going to have violin exam. T___T



7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

- Usually on the left side, because there's a window above my head on the left side so I got used to facing it instead of the right side that is really dark. I don't fancy waking up in the midnight and seeing something in the dark! T____T So now even when I go to other places I still sleep on the left side. :)



8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?

- A teddy bear I still have now! I had it since 3 years old? Oh well, I can't remember the other toys I had when I was a baby, but this teddy I had been sleeping with it since forever until I went to Shanghai! *sounds wrong* hahahahaha! 



9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?

- Hot Chocolate. All the time. I don't like things with caffeine... so yeah. And the first time I was at Starbucks years ago, that's the drink I had. You know I always stick to the same drinks/food so I just keep ordering it until you recommend something better. :D 



Speaking of which, when I don't have enough money to indulge in a Starbucks Hot Choc, my 2nd choice will definitely be the Swiss Miss Chocolate Powder. Sweet chocolatey goodness omggggg.






10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

- Sleep early and wake up early. It's amazing for the skin and reduce dark circles/eye bags. Simple magic but.... I never really practise this. :( I sleep late almost every night like after 12am. :(



11. Which way do you face in the shower? Face the wall?

- I spin around in the shower, hahahaha! I don't like to face the wall.




12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?

- Errr. I don't think so. 




13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?

- Ice cream. :) Bad because it make me fat but they take all the depressed moments away. 






14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?

- "Seriously???"



15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

- I usually wear a tee and shorts to sleep. Especially those tops that I don't fancy anymore, it'll automatically goes into my pajamas column. Hahahaha!



16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn’t that hot?

- Tank tops. I think it's still hot in a sporty way but it's not suitable for me. Too boyish, maybe. 






Going to end this post with a bright colour picture! :D I like the contrast of it with the first picture. Straight hair V.S curly hair. Left hand playing with the hair V.S right hand. And of course one B&W and one in vivid colours! :D 

LOL, hope you enjoy reading the post and get to know me better! :) Till then! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment