Instagram ♥

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Olive Braids.

Oh hey! It's an outfit post again! :) I'm motivated to make outfit posts when I'm back in Malaysia because there are so many beaches nearby. If you have the perfect background, the pictures just effortlessly turn nicer! Don't you think?

I'm fully utilizing the beautiful nature resources near by hometown to take some beautiful pictures for my outfit posts! :) And today, my main inspiration comes from this cute olive top with braided straps! :) It's short in the front and longer at the back and I love how the fabric has enough weight to fall in this flowy shape and it won't fly up even when it gets windy! :) *phew!*



This is the rare occasion when I do something to my hair. To match the straps of the top, I made 2 small braids at the side and also getting rid of my long fringe by braiding them too. Hahaha.

Most of the time I'm just too lazy. XD








Right, let's get some green quotes! :)

Only after the last tree has been cut down;
The last river has been poisoned;
The last fish caught;
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.








For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider. Every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver. -Martin Luther








You may think the grass is greener on the other side. But if you take the time to water your own grass, it would be just as green.









All I want is to stand in a field and to smell green, to taste air, to feel the earth want me, without all this concrete hating me.










Some close-up shots of my braided fringe! :) Hahahaha! Henry said my braid is too small. T_T I knowwww but my hair is too little I can't make big braids without using half of my hair. Hahahaha!












As usual the no-head OOTD shot. :D
Olive top from Bugis Street
Aztez-print washout denim shorts from H&M
Braided headband made into bracelet from H&M too. (Just to match the braids hahahaha!)











Oh and lastly the braided straps! :)





Hope you guys like this outfit! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment