Instagram ♥

Friday, October 19, 2012

Paddy Cafe ♡

Violin lesson today was super interesting. :DDDD Haha, it's the time that I both dreaded and looking forward to! :D Dreaded because I'm worried that I don't play good enough yet at the same time I'm looking forward to new things to learn! :DDDDD The class is always like a boost of energy for me every week. ;D

Since it's already weekend, I can finally spend more time on my blog! Hahaha!
I'm going to finish up all the pending posts ASAP! :D

Today I want to share with you guys a really quirky and incredibly intriguing cafe I found! PADDY CAFE! :D


I told Jimmy about it a few days ago, and he went there with his friend. When he came back he was like, "The theme of the cafe is so weird, it's like Alice in Wonderland?"

LOL, I'm actually pretty impressed with the interior of the cafe. It's weird, in a super fairy tale way, you'll understand what I mean if you keep scrolling down! :D





First thing that caught my eyes: This gorgeous horse with wheels hanging on the ceiling! :D












Spot Bambi! :D











Mirror mirror on the wall, perfect self-snapping tool! :D











EAT NO FAT. O.O? Is that possible? LOL.












For the guys, you might like the skull and pistol. Hehehe.












Notebook for customers to write their thoughts inside. :)

"We know what we are, but not what we may be." ;)













Big-eyed cat in the cage. Hello kitty, sorry about the flash. :P



























WELCOME.











It actually make sound. XD











To give you a better idea of how the interior looks like. HAHAHA.
Alright, actually I oso want to take picture of myself. XDDD










Love the service there! The waiter & waitresses are super friendly. :)













"But I must wear my plain brown gown and never go too fine."
I like Jenny Wren's attitude. :D









Blueberry cheesecake is exquisite. :)



















Did I say I reallyyyyy loveeeee the cafe? :DDDDDD











Spot Pinocchio!! :D












Even the toilet there is nicely decorated!!!! :D
The mirror.









Interior of the TOILET.
Impressed or not? XD

Got clock, calendar, and even concert brochures. O____O









Magazine too!!! I believe one can stay inside the toilet for hours because it's too nice! XD





I really love interesting cafes like this! Found this place totally coincidentally!
This is definitely one of my favourite cafes in Shanghai! :DDDD



Till then peeps! Hope you like the cafe too! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment