Instagram ♥

Sunday, December 30, 2012

X'mas Presents + Birthday Lunch with Rena!

This is the 2nd post about my birthday, LOL.
Since my birthday is on 26th, I have the privilege to get both x'mas presents and birthday presents together! :DDDDD Awesome to be an after-x'mas baby! :DDDDD






The x'mas presents that I got this year! :)


Cute + yummy + colorful Macaroons from Sunflour! :D And also a really adorable santa chocolate with bright red hat. Both from Hirai san! :) Thank you so much! :) Finished them both in no time. Too yummy!















Winter-must-have: Electric heating bag in the form of TOTORO!
Guess who is this from? :DDDDDD










It's from Rena! Ultra mega useful to me because my room's heater sucks big time. I already set it to 32 degree, and my room feels like 10 degree. T___T I'm wearing winter jacket when I'm typing this. T_____T










So cute! Just need to charge it for 8 to 12 minutes, then it can last for 2 to 8 hours! I can stuff it inside my blanket when I sleep too, and also bring it out to school to warm my hands. :)))) Thank you Rena!!! :DDDD













I was so astounded and over the moon to get this from my baby Yiguo! O.O OMG, a pair of jackboot from ZARA!

I have been searching for this kind of boots for a long time! The good quality ones are too expensive, like RMB 1000 plus, so I can't afford it, plus most of them are high heels. If you don't know, I'm not really in love with high heels because it's too tiring to wear and I'm too tall to wear it. T____T

I remembered complaining to Yiguo last time when I was searching for the boots and can't find any nice ones. She actually kept it in mind and made my wish come true on my birthday!!!!!!!!


Thank you darling!!!!!! I'm soooo happy! :DDDDD
I'm wearing it like EVERYDAY now. :) The quality is awesome and everyone has been asking me about it when they see it. :D














I slept around 2am after x'mas eve. Rena had been real awesome, helping me to think of what to wear on my birthday and she even lent me her furry jacket to match with my birthday dress, plus giving me a Tu-tuanna tattoo socks that have butterfly prints on them! :) Will show you guys in the next post! :) Thank you Rena! Sorry for keeping you awake for so long!!!




At 7am plus, Ellen suddenly called me and she said she wanted to tell me something, so I opened my door. After a while, these 4 darlings popped in with a cake!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

Actually should be 5 person, including Kloy! :D But Kloy the camera-shy went back to her room when she saw my camera. Hahaha!!! :DDDD Thank you Kloy too! Muaaaaah!!!

L to R: Ellen, Jiun Hui, Irene and Imelda (and Kloy in her room :P)! Thank you darlingsssssss for the lovely morning birthday surprise!!!! :DDDDDDD












They give me the super cute snowman hat to wear when I take picture with the cake. :DDDDDDDDD 
My just woke up face. XD










Pretty cake with reindeers! It's cheese and cappucino flavour I think! :D Yumminess!!!!!!!











At noon, Rena and I went to BoDuoXinJi (Guang Dong cuisine restaurant) for a birthday lunch date! :D 
She insisted to treat me lunch because she couldn't join the birthday party in the evening. 
Thank you darling! It was a really yummy lunch, we chatted a lot and it was so much fun! I really wish Rena can stay in Shanghai longer, so sad that she will go to Italy next semester. :'(





Chicken Rice #fingerslickinggood










Rena babe! :) Both of us had very puffy eyes, because yesterday night slept too late. *my fault sobsob*










Puffiest eyes ever omgggggg. T____T Why I look like this on my birthday sobsobsob.









Tried my best to open my eyes bigger but still look the same. T_____T









Other dishes! :) Some kinda seafood. Cold dish. Jellyfish???








Minced pork with salted fish. :)









Brinjal with salted fish and minced pork. After the dish came only we realised we ordered 2 identical dishes of the same taste. Super failed. LOL. Anyway we finished all of them! :D






Stay tuned for my next and last post of my birthday celebration!
Till then, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment