Instagram ♥

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Desserts For Your Mind.

A few days more I'll go back to Shanghai! And for the time being, I'm in the process of making another video. :) Hopefully everything will turn out fine. It's harder to do without all those recording microphones and stuff. Guess I'll have to deal with everything using my loyal Samsung Galaxy SIII. :D

Anyways, let's have some desserts for our mind today! :)




Talent is a gift that brings with it an obligation to serve the world, and not ourselves, for it is not of our making.










"I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work."










Talent is cheap; dedication is expensive. It will cost you your life.











Words are things. A small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.










The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.











I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.











You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.











The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.












There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.











To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.










No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.











Your mind is the garden. Your thoughts are the seed. You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.











Why try so hard to fit in, when you’re born to stand out?











Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.












A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.












Beauty doesn’t last forever, but a beautiful personality does.












Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.












People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.











The happiest people don’t have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.











I like flaws. I think they make things interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment